If you open a file in Design Studio and receive a "DateTime error" message follow these simple steps to fix the problem.
1. Download and save the hexedit.exe program to your computer:
2. Open the program hexedit.exe and click "Run"
3. A new window will appear with "Open" at the top, this is to prompted you to open the .cut file you wish to fix. Locate and click on the file namein your directory.
4. A window will open, with a black background. On the right hand column scroll down until you see "DateTime". (pink arrow) You will then change the first two sets of numbers to 01/01/2009.
5. Go to FILE - SAVE AS and replace the orginal file with this replacement.
6. Go to Design Studio and open the fixed file, which should now open without any problems.
If you have any questions or problems opening my files please let me know and I will do everything I can to fix the problem. Thank you for taking interest in my work.